Almost two months ago, when I started a new job, I was drying buckets. It was kind of dark in the area I was in and to see if I had dried all of it, I had to point the bucket to the light, so all the darkness was gone and the light could show me if all the water was gone. As I was doing this, I thought how Christ's light is the same. Those of us who to choose to follow Christ are doing our best to turn to the light so that we can see what we need to get rid of in our lives and to be clean and whole. It's not a bad thing, in fact, it's quite the opposite. A lot of people oppose to use the Atonement is for bad sinners. While this is somewhat true, I think that we don't understand that it's for saints too. Those of us who WANT to get better, who WANT to be clean; we must turn to the Light, that is Christ and His light will shine on us and we can see what we need to let go of in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment